Accenture / ABSU
Accenture / Accenture for Business Services Unit (ABSU) - Vancouver offices
- 75,000 square feet
To consolidate the Accenture and ABSU offices
into one building incorporating Accenture Inc.'s planning standards
To maximize space utilization, create a fresh new environment and meet
an accelerated project completion schedule.
DH Designs' solution:
Working with the Accenture worldwide corporate real estate team, Steelcase
Workplace Services and Heritage Office Furniture, DH Designs created a
- maximized use of all available space on each floor;
- created an environment consistent with the international
image of Accenture;
- reflected the west coast location of the office with
the use of natural materials and colours;
- uses colours to give each floor a unique identifier
while remaining consistent with the overall theme;
- applied maximum design impact in the main reception
area creating a multifunctional space that can change from day to day
meeting functions into a larger space to accommodate receptions and
other special events.
Rae Brothers Ltd.
MHPM Project Managers Inc.
Steelcase / Heritage Office Furniture
Ed White Photographics